I am going through the process of creating one page book summaries of many of the books I have read. I have been posting them to the blog as I finished the summaries. However, I have noticed this is clogging up my feed with lots of book summaries.
It was ending up like one book post then one regularly post. This gave things a very stop start feel as the books posts have a different feel than the other posts.
So going forward I am going to have weeks where I post 5 one page book summaries in a row. This way the book summaries will be together in the feed. I will post one book summary each day of the weekTuesday - Saturday.
This Weeks Book Summaries:
- (Tuesday) 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- (Wednesday) 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork
- (Thursday) Revolutionary Parenting
- (Friday) Die Broke
- (Saturday) The Greatest Salesman in the World
- I do not agree with all the views in these books I am merely summarizing them for quick reference and review.
- These are not my favorite books. Most of these books made the list because I just finished them or I am about to donate them to goodwill.